Paradox Gunz Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paradox Gunz Forum

Welcome To Paradox Forum!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mikes New Application for Gm or Admin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike™
Admin
Mike™

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mikes New Application for Gm or Admin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Empty
PostSubject: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mikes New Application for Gm or Admin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<   >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mikes New Application for Gm or Admin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:25 pm

IGN - In Game Name: Assassin
Things about urself: (ex: age, what you do for a living, why you want to be a Gm or adm just the basics.) im 15, i read n play alot of games and bother my siblings, i wanna be a Gm or admin so i can keep noobie hackers out n ban up there asses, making ParadoxGunZ a hackerfree Server and Make it more bigger with people I am currently figureing out How to port forward the server

How Often Do You Play Paradox GunZ: well since itBeen out i hav no school now probably the day mayb more.

Have You Ever Been a GM In A Server Or Something Like That: Yes I have.Demonstroy /Light Gunz/ComedyGunz/basic Gunz/Dev for Honour Gunz

Did They fire you (if yes why?): No ive retired before and some gunz Closed on Me and I helped them get up by paying for Vps Which i just might do for uS the Best server Yet

How many posts do you have? (you need minimum 3 posts or we will lock it!):3 or 4 Am first to ever post

How long have u been playing Paradox gunz for: (Say The Truth We Will Check) Since First day out

Did You Ever Get Banned (If yes explain why):Well i got ban once But it Was because Gm was abuseing Powers And i Hacked Him and he ipbaned Me But after 2 days he contacted me and Said sorry and i was Unban And Got Gm there for reporting lots of hackers And helped Pay for vps(15 Bucks Month)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Questions for Game Master:

Do You Know Game Master Commands: (Do Not Copy And Paste This Will Result Declined Just Say No.) /admin_wall, /admin_halt, /admin_ban, /ban, /hide, /admin_hide, /changemaster Etc.

If a player whispers you and tells you another player is hacking...

What Command Will You Use to watch the "hacker" withaught him noticing: /hide

If You catch Him Hacking What do You Do:
Ban Him: Yes
Take pictures and post them on the forum: yes
Send Pictures To Paradox And make him decide: no
Ban the player and then post pictures on the forum saying why you banned the player: yes
(answer yes or no beside each of the 4 questions)

Do You Know What's Abuse: Lmao who wouldn't kno what abuse is wen u hav powers And Use gms weps And Dc to get on people nerves And over use it Then get ban or Demoted Its lOts Other ways to do abuse.

well heres my Application like a said i was gonna reply when i came out with new apps for everyone And Btw If you guys think forum not good Check out the 1 am working On for Paradox http://paradoxgunzz.freeforums.org
Back to top Go down

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mikes New Application for Gm or Admin<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Page 1 of 1